Find your Measurement with our Ring Size Chart
Our ring sizer works just like a belt in determining the right size. Simply form a loop around your finger and push one end through the buckle. Slip the ring sizer through your finger and adjust it until it fits perfectly. Make sure it fits snugly and is able to slip through your knuckle comfortably. Lastly, read off the size from our Ring Size Chart to determine your ring size. With the help of our ring sizer guide, it will be much easier to find the correct fit.
Ring Size Chart
Helpful Tips & Tricks
1. Cold conditions can cause your fingers to shrink up to half a size, so it is best to measure your ring size at normal room temperature.
2. Alcohol and salt can cause your fingers to swell, so it is best to avoid consuming these before measuring your ring size.
3. Our dominant hand is usually slightly larger, hence make sure to measure the exact finger that you wish to wear the ring on, for maximum accuracy.
4. The best time to measure your finger is at the end of the day, as our finger tends to change its size throughout the day.
5. When your knuckle is bigger than the base of your finger, it is best to measure both before picking a size that is in between the two.
6. Measure your ring size 3-4 times to make sure you get the correct fit!
Free 60 Day Resize Policy
We aim to make your diamond ring journey a fuss-free one, so do not fret if you realised you have the wrong ring size.?We provide complimentary* resizing for diamond rings and?wedding bands?– depending on the type of style and design. If you wish to find out more about resizing, book an appointment with us to find out more, or pop by any of our SK Jewellery Showrooms in Singapore for assistance.
*Note: Complimentary ring resizing is applicable only up to 3 ring sizes for selected designs. For more information, please reach out to our Live Chat.